Tours & Safaris
Where to go
This authentic short 4-day safari itinerary takes you straight into three of Tanzania’s pristine wildlife areas. Kick off your trip in the Lake Manyara and look for the famous tree-climbing lions, then move to Ngorongoro and Serengeti for the most reliable big five game-viewing areas. These two wildlife areas offers the best lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo and leopard sighting opportunities in the whole of Africa and front-row seats to the Wildebeest Migration from about May to July every year.
- Keep your eyes peeled for the prolific bird-life of Lake Manyara.
- Experience the incredible wildlife and landscape of Tanzania in Ngorongoro and Serengeti
- Discover Africa’s big five on safari in Tanzania
- Game drives in the company of some of the best guides
- Safari according to the itinerary
- Transportation on a well maintained 4×4 safari Land cruiser
Unlimited Game drives
- Well- trained, English-speaking guide
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Unlimited Mineral water while of safari
- All National Park Fees
- Local flight from Seronera to Arusha.
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance