This 7-day, mid-range itinerary takes you on a journey through Tanzania’s unrivaled wildlife destinations – Tarangire, Lake Manyara, the Ngorongoro Crater, and the fabled Serengeti – to deliver a dramatic and diverse big game safari. Begin your adventure by exploring the elephant’s paradise and see these increasable creatures in their natural habitats, before moving on to encounter the spectacle of the Ngorongoro Crater floor, home to Africa’s Big 5. The sweeping plains of the Serengeti provide a backdrop for the tour’s grand finale. Game viewing is superb all year round, but if you time your safari with the wildebeest migration, you can expect massed herds and plenty of predator action.
- Keep your eyes peeled for the prolific birdlife of Tanzania
- Meet the incredible locals who will make your experience unforgettable
- Incredible game drives in search of Africa’s big five
- Admire elephants, and baobab in Tarangire
- Game drive in the company of some of the best guides in Tanzania