This 7-day itinerary is suitable for couples and honeymooners as well as first-time safari travelers, the itinerary makes use of the road to give you an overview of the country, people, and culture, it’s our belief safari is not only about wildlife but also the people. Beginning with an easy night at Kibo palace hotel in the heart of Arusha town, the tour combines Tanzania’s must-see Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park, giving you the chance to tick off the Big 5 along with the great sighting of cheetah in the legendary open plains of Serengeti. Your Ngorongoro accommodation lies close to the crater rim itself, allowing for spectacular views, while you’re Serengeti tented camp is situated in the central part of Serengeti recognized as the best place to see the big cats in all of Africa, but if you are here between April-June you might have the front row seat to see the great migration.
- Catch the wildebeest migration (December- March)
- Great sightings of lions, and cheetahs in Ndutu
- Big photographic opportunity
- Search for Africa’s big 5 on safari
- Exclusive accommodation that blends with the ultimate wilderness experience
- Admire the sunset with a glass of gin & tonic in the company of your guide