Your adventure begins in Tanzania’s biggest breeding site of the lesser flamingoes Lake Natron. Then to the fable Serengeti to deliver incredible sightings of big game. Ngorongoro’s rich grass plains offer a chance to see the black rhino. Our last stop will be Tarangire National Park to experience a search for the legendary tree-climbing lions and amazing birdlife here.
- Explore the remote lake Natron and its unique activities.
- Catch the wildebeest migration going through the mara river (July-October)
- Explore the Maasai Culture
- Catch wildebeest migration, and predator’s action
- Game drive in search of the big 5
- Admire baobab, and elephants in Tarangire