This 6-day, fly-out itinerary takes you on a journey through Tanzania’s unrivalled wildlife destinations – Tarangire, the Ngorongoro Crater and the fabled Serengeti – to deliver a dramatic and diverse big game safari. Begin with the beauty of Tarangire with a landscape dotted with huge baobab trees, and famous for huge population of elephants that can be seen easily before moving on to encounter the spectacle of the Ngorongoro Crater floor, home to Africa’s Big 5. The sweeping plains of the Serengeti provide a backdrop for the tour’s grand finale. Game viewing is superb all year round, but if you have timed your safari with the wildebeest migration, you can expect massed herds and plenty of predator action.
- Admire baobab, and elephants in Tarangire
- A day of game drive at the crater
- Great sightings of lions, and cheetahs in Serengeti
- Incredible game drives in search of Africa’s big five
- Look for the large tusker elephant in Ngorongoro
- Learn from some of the best knowledgeable guides in Tanzania