Begin your adventure by exploring Tarangire mobs of elephants, and the dotted baobab landscape, then to Lake Manyara for the famous tree-climbing lions before moving on to encounter the spectacle of the Ngorongoro Crater, home to Africa’s Big 5. The sweeping plains of the Serengeti provide a backdrop for the tour’s grand finale. Game viewing is superb all year round, but if you have timed your safari with the wildebeest migration, you can expect massed herds and plenty of predator action.
- Admire baobab, and elephant in Tarangire
- Search for Africa big cats on safari
- Scan for endangered rhinos in Ngorongoro
- Look for the legendary climbing lions of Manyara
- Great sighting of a lion, and cheetah in Serengeti