This 10-day, itinerary takes you on a journey through Tanzania’s unrivaled wildlife destinations -Tarangire, the Ngorongoro Crater, the fabled Serengeti, and the breathtaking Ruah national park- to deliver a dramatic and diverse big game safari. Begin with the beauty of Tarangire with its great sighting of elephants, and its famous tree python before moving on to encounter the spectacle of the Ngorongoro Crater floor, home to Africa’s Big 5. The sweeping plains of the Serengeti provide a backdrop for the tour, and game viewing is superb all year round, but if you have timed your safari with the wildebeest migration, you can expect massed herds and plenty of predator action. Finish your tour in the breathtaking Ruah away from daily life as you relax in the heart of the Tanzanian wilderness. Expect fantastic game viewing, exciting daily activities, wonderful hospitality, and unforgettable memories.
- Admire the wildlife-rich plains of Ngorongoro crater
- Exclusive accommodation that blends with an ultimate wilderness experience
- Great sightings of lions, and cheetahs in Serengeti
- Experience the thrill of photographing the big five on safari in Tanzania
- Expert guides with knowledge of the area
- Enjoy the sunset in Serengeti with a glass of gin & tonic with your guide in the bush