This 8-day safari itinerary takes you on a journey through Tanzania’s unrivaled wildlife destinations – Lake Manyara, the Ngorongoro Crater, and the fabled Serengeti – to deliver a dramatic wildebeest migration, big cats, and big game safari. Begin with the beauty of Lake Manyara with its thousands of flamingos and famous tree-climbing lions, then to the sweeping plains of the Serengeti provide a backdrop for the tour’s grand finale. Game viewing is superb all year round, and witness the great migration around the Grumet River with 18-20 feet crocodiles on the hunt, you can expect a shoulder-to-shoulder herds and plenty of predator action, before moving on to encounter the spectacle of the Ngorongoro Crater floor, home to Africa’s Big 5.
- Witness the great migration through the legendary Serengeti national park.
- Discover Africa big cats in Serengeti and Ngorongoro on safari
- Glide on a Balloon safari in Serengeti and See the Great migration (optional)
- Game drives in the company of some of the best guides in Tanzania.
- See hippos and crocodiles up-close and personal.