Beginning with an easy night at a Spa hotel outside Arusha, the first part of the tour combines Tanzania’s must-see Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park, giving you the chance to tick off the Big 5 along with massed herds of migrating wildebeest and zebra. Your Ngorongoro accommodation lies close to the crater rim itself, allowing for spectacular views, while your Serengeti lodge is a mobile affair that sets up in different locations in the path of the Wildebeest Migration to guarantee you front-row seats to the action.
- Experience the thrill of photographing the big five
- Witness the spectacular great migration through the Serengeti eco-system (July-October)
- Marvel at the huge number of elephants in Tarangire
- Great sighting of a lion, and cheetah in Serengeti
- Excellent opportunity to see predators in action