Explore three pristine wildlife areas in Tanzania Tarangire, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro, begin with Tarangire, and marvel at the beauty of the park dotted with giant baobab trees, and the amazing elephant sighting, then the grand finale is the Serengeti, to witness the Great Migration. While the sight of hundreds of thousands of wildebeest and zebras thundering across the plains is spectacular, the river crossing is absolutely one of the most breathtaking natural actions in wildlife sightings, finish your safari in Tanzania on the rich-grass plains of Ngorongoro searching for the big five on a day of game viewing.
- Experience the thrill of photographing the big five
- Witness the spectacular great migration through the Serengeti eco-system (July-October)
- Marvel at a huge number of elephants in Tarangire
- Great sighting of a lion, and cheetah in Serengeti
- Excellent opportunity to see predators in action