This 8-day tour is ideal for first time travellers to Africa that are wanting to experience a diverse wildlife safari in the heart of Northern Tanzania from the plantations of Arusha to the Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti, an ever-changing landscape promises surreal rustic scenery. Your expert guides will impart their knowledge of wisdom, curating a special journey through the bush, and taking care of travel to classic and renowned safari locations. Look forward to baobab wonders, elephant herds, the big 5 and other overweight like giraffe, hippos, and eland. Starting off in the Tarangire National Park, witness a spectacle of elephant concentrations, a rewarding destination year-round. Experience the golden plains of a global wildlife sanctuary; the Serengeti, which boasts annual wildebeest migrations if you time it well, and journey onwards to the largest intact caldera in the world; the Ngorongoro crater. The crater offers unique Big 5 game viewing opportunities and even the chance to see flocks of pink flamingo and families of hippos in the crater wetlands.
- Experience the thrill of photographing the big five
- Witness the spectacular great migration through the Serengeti eco-system (July-October)
- Marvel at a huge number of elephants in Tarangire
- Great sighting of a lion, and cheetah in Serengeti
- Excellent opportunity to see predators in action