Combine a safari in Tanzania with walking along the big game for an awe-inspiring experience and memories that will last forever. Start your adventure in Arusha national park, and learn about the inner workings of the bush on a walking safari before moving to the Tarangire to marvel at the dotted baobab landscape with, elephants walking on worn out tracks going down to the river. Look for the famous tree climbing lions in Lake Manyara, while the Serengeti endless golden plains and the herds of wildebeest thundering across the landscape in the Great Migration, before descending down to the crater for a day of game viewing.
- Explore the hidden corners of Arusha national parks on walking safari.
- Elephants and baobab trees in Tarangire national park.
- Look for the legendary tree climbing lions of Lake Manyara
- Great sighting of lions and cheetah in Serengeti
- Spot the big five in the legendary Ngorongoro crater.