The 9- day itinerary takes you through Tanzania’s unrivaled wildlife destination Tarangire, Ngorongoro, and the fable Serengeti to deliver a dramatic wildebeest migration, big cats, and big game safari. Your journey begins at the foot of Mt. Meru in Arusha, a gateway to Tanzania’s safari destinations. From emerald green coffee bushes to the wildlife-teeming wilderness of Tarangire for a more private safari. Savor the romance of an Arabica coffee estate near the famous Ngorongoro Crater where a diversity of fauna and flora await. End your journey in the Serengeti for unforgettable game viewing within an ancient landscape.
- Admire elephants, and baobab in Tarangire.
- Scan the wildlife-rich plains of Ngorongoro for the endangered black rhino
- Big cats game drives in Serengeti
- Witness the great migration going through the Grumeti River (June-July)
- Excellent opportunity to see predators in action