This is an action-packed safari adventure through some of Tanzania’s most iconic national parks and game reserves, centered on the northern circuit. You will follow herds of Elephants through the Tarangire’s vast open woodlands dotted with baobab trees, observe large Lion pride in the rich-grass plains of the Ngorongoro Crater, then catch the migration, and predators across the Serengeti plains if you time it well. This is a trip that will deliver some of Tanzania’s awe-inspiring game sightings and thrilling animal encounters in style and with expert guidance throughout. Even when the migration is not there game-viewing is always great throughout the year.
- Admire elephant, and baobab in Tarangire
- Explore the Ngorongoro crater habitats on a day of game viewing and see the “big five”
- Great sightings of lions, and cheetahs in Serengeti
- Game drive in the company of some of the best guides in Tanzania
- Enjoy a sunset in the Serengeti with a glass of Gin & tonic in the bush with your guide.